Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 8th

Off this morning to do my clinical exam. I finish that.... I am officially done! I have completed everything in my Nurse Practitioner program!!!!

Tanya's off this afternoon for an interview at Upstate.... she wants to go back to school.... with a baby on the way that is going to change a little, but she saw me through school... we'll find a way for her to do it.

I'm out with some classmates and she's done, sitting in a cafeteria waiting to go to work. We exchange some texts.... she texts that some of her numbers were off in her lab work. Some things wrong or she's earlier along than they thought. Well, let's think good thoughts, right? Yeah.... I'm freaked!

Return back to school, waiting for class... text comes in..... "honey... im headed to the ER...feelin faint."

Holy shit! Watch that fat man run! I pass off my assignment to a class mate to turn in for me and book to my car, drive up the street and park, book to the ER.
Got really sad news over the phone while in the ER. Nothing to do with her pregnancy or her health... just sad news.

I hate this emotional roller coaster!

5 hours later and we're out of there. Not sure what happened, but her lab work is heading in the right direction so it looks like she's probably earlier along rather than something is wrong.

Get her home after grabbing some food and rub her back while she falls asleep... it's still like falling in love again.

- Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment