Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5th

Skipped clinical to be with her and get in to see the doctor. We want to get in quick because her uterus is funky shaped and that makes her higher risk (she can't make anything easy can she?).

Confirmed... she's preggers! Everything looks okay

So... off for some Chinese food before dropping her off at work. Hmmm... have to do something special for her, no? So I get a baby name book and a really fancy illustrated text book that tracks her pregnancy day by day. Now let's be real cute. I'll tag the pregnancy book "from baby" and write a cute little note on it. I'll also include a frog themed baby toy (she collects frog stuff). I wrap them all up in cute bay wrapping paper, put them in a gift bag with tissue paper (I know... what's wrong with me?), put the whole bundle in the passenger seat and go to pick her up.

She's surprised... and I think she likes it!

For me, it's like falling in love again

We stayed up until... I can't remember, but it was certainly late!

- Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment