Sunday, April 4, 2010

April 4 2010 - Easter morning

It's just like us that I would break the news to her! Apparently waiting two minutes for a test result is just too long. Pee on a stick... throw it aside, crawl back in bed. Then wait for your husband to walk in and see a plus sign sitting on the ledge of the bathtub. So... I walk out, straight face, looking even somewhat disappointed.... in a sad voice "looks like..... Your pregnant"(I flip the positive result in her direction)! For a few seconds there is disbelief, then excitement, then happiness.... then she's not really sure what to think.... she's obviously a bit freaked out.

From the moment I saw that + sign my life changed. I wanted nothing more than to share the experience of raising a child with my wife. Something had been missing.... and it was only in this moment that I realized that something was missing and realized what that something was.

Off to work for me.... it's an understatement to say I was a bit distracted. Thank god my job is easy!

- Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment