Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Back after a long weekend

Tanya and I took a long weekend this week and camped up at Suttershire in our new 5th wheel. Tanya also took this opportunity to tell her Mom that she was pregnant. Somewhere around the beginning of June we will start to tell everyone.

We stopped at Burger King on the way up and Tanya left her drink in the cup holder (Baby brain?). It leaked all in the cup holder and I put my iPhone in it. My phone no longer works, and it tripped the moisture sensor so it won't be covered under warranty... looks like I have to go buy a new one!

Tanya was put on an antibiotic by the OB doc and now it's causing some pretty uncomfortable side effects. She made me go into the grocery store and buy her some over the counter cream from the ladies "intimate care" section. Oh... what a joy!

- Scott

1 comment:

  1. This is very nice Scott, I hope that Tanya will share in this. I would love to know of her feelings and how is she doing. As that I not able to see her everyday, like when I went through this with Erica. I am so happy and excited for the both of you and pray that all goes great. Thank you so much for sharing this with me. Love you both, mom.

    ReplyDelete